56 Shouts - 661,071 Scrobbles
Boris Vian (March 10, 1920 – June 23, 1959) was a French writer, poet, singer, and musician, who also wrote under the pseudonym Vernon Sullivan. He was born in Ville-d'Avray, near Paris, and educated at the École Centrale Paris. His works were often highly controversial, but his writing and performance of jazz songs gained the admiration of many famous names.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Le déserteur - (3:32) - 2,705 plays
- Je bois - (3:29) - 1,911 plays
- Fais-moi mal johnny - (2:26) - 1,337 plays
- La java des bombes atomiques - (2:34) - 1,143 plays
- J'suis Snob - (2:54) - 1,076 plays
- Je suis snob - (2:50) - 924 plays
- Les joyeux bouchers - (2:12) - 820 plays
- On n'est pas là pour se faire engueuler - (3:00) - 732 plays
- Cinématographe - (2:38) - 663 plays
- Le petit commerce - (3:06) - 609 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online