BOOZE is the illegitimate offspring of Milo Smee (Chrome Hoof, Binary Chaffinch) and Demian Castellanos (The Oscillation). conceived during a few sweaty evenings in the studio whilst they took respite from their main projects, BOOZE channels the infidel urges of two musicians at the peak of their deviant prowess. From the wild flailing thrust of 'Mescal Talking' to the simmering '80's groove of 'Side Effect' (just picked up by Cosmo Vitelli's 'Im a Cliche' imprint)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insanity Drive - (4:27) - 51 plays
- Dirty Ducks - (5:05) - 11 plays
- Antik - (4:44) - 2 plays
- Side Effect - (4:03) - 2 plays
- 05. Rzeczywistość - (2:05) - 3 plays
- 01. Piff Paff - (3:25) - 4 plays
- 03. Twój Progres - (3:31) - 3 plays
- Albtraum - (3:52) - 1 plays
- blowin - (78:56) - 2 plays
- Hate City Nights - (3:59) - 1 plays