BOOZE is the illegitimate offspring of Milo Smee (Chrome Hoof, Binary Chaffinch) and Demian Castellanos (The Oscillation). conceived during a few sweaty evenings in the studio whilst they took respite from their main projects, BOOZE channels the infidel urges of two musicians at the peak of their deviant prowess. From the wild flailing thrust of 'Mescal Talking' to the simmering '80's groove of 'Side Effect' (just picked up by Cosmo Vitelli's 'Im a Cliche' imprint)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Insanity Drive - (4:27) - 66 plays
- Unsere Lieder - (4:11) - 3 plays
- Welt Am Arsch - (4:23) - 3 plays
- Psychopath - (3:31) - 4 plays
- Straight To Hell - (2:11) - 3 plays
- Grandhotel - (4:20) - 3 plays
- vox - 4 plays
- Heute - (3:19) - 3 plays
- Side Effect - (4:03) - 4 plays
- 04. #1 - (3:32) - 2 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods