9 Shouts - 66,692 Scrobbles
Booker Little, Jr (born on April 2, 1938 in Memphis, Tennessee-died October 5, 1961 in New York City, New York) was an American jazz trumpeter and composer.
Despite having one of the shortest careers in jazz history, Little nevertheless made a noteworthy contribution to the music. Stylistically Little belongs to the lineage of Clifford Brown, featuring crisp articulation, a burnished tone and balanced phrasing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Milestones - (5:36) - 802 plays
- Man of Words - (4:52) - 243 plays
- Life's a Little Blue - (6:51) - 211 plays
- Opening Statement - (6:41) - 223 plays
- We Speak - (6:45) - 201 plays
- Moods In Free Time - (5:43) - 220 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (5:44) - 165 plays
- Strength And Sanity - (6:15) - 171 plays
- Minor Sweet - (5:38) - 188 plays
- If I Should Lose You - (5:12) - 180 plays