9 Shouts - 59,823 Scrobbles
Booker Little, Jr (born on April 2, 1938 in Memphis, Tennessee-died October 5, 1961 in New York City, New York) was an American jazz trumpeter and composer.
Despite having one of the shortest careers in jazz history, Little nevertheless made a noteworthy contribution to the music. Stylistically Little belongs to the lineage of Clifford Brown, featuring crisp articulation, a burnished tone and balanced phrasing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Milestones - (5:36) - 753 plays
- Man of Words - (4:52) - 295 plays
- Moods In Free Time - (5:43) - 282 plays
- Victory and Sorrow - (5:57) - 213 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (5:44) - 210 plays
- We Speak - (6:45) - 235 plays
- Strength And Sanity - (6:15) - 226 plays
- If I Should Lose You - (5:12) - 189 plays
- Booker's Blues - (5:17) - 146 plays
- Bee Tee's Minor Plea - (5:38) - 176 plays