7 Shouts - 54,952 Scrobbles
Booker Little, Jr (born on April 2, 1938 in Memphis, Tennessee-died October 5, 1961 in New York City, New York) was an American jazz trumpeter and composer.
Despite having one of the shortest careers in jazz history, Little nevertheless made a noteworthy contribution to the music. Stylistically Little belongs to the lineage of Clifford Brown, featuring crisp articulation, a burnished tone and balanced phrasing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man of Words - (4:52) - 299 plays
- Moods in Free Time - (5:43) - 314 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (5:40) - 212 plays
- Milestones - (5:33) - 205 plays
- If I Should Lose You - (5:11) - 188 plays
- We Speak - (6:45) - 225 plays
- Strength and Sanity - (6:15) - 197 plays
- Victory and Sorrow - (5:56) - 158 plays
- Sweet and Lovely - (4:13) - 165 plays
- A New Day - (5:30) - 170 plays