391 Shouts - 1,159,570 Scrobbles
Paul David Hewson (born May 10, 1960), nicknamed Bono Vox - stage name Bono - is the lead singer of the Irish rock band U2. Bono has been lead singer of the band U2 since 1976. U2 has won 22 Grammy Awards to date, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2005. Lauded by fans and critics as an outstanding performer and songwriter, Bono has also been praised by world leaders as an accomplished activist due to his powers of persuasion and knowledge of the issues. He travels extensively to give speeches and lobby politicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - (4:23) - 6,189 plays
- I Am the Walrus - (4:44) - 4,607 plays
- Children Of The Revolution - (2:57) - 2,725 plays
- LyricsCome to me
Come lie beside me
And don't deny me your love
Make sense of me
Walk through my doorway
- Hallelujah - (4:58) - 508 plays
- A Dying Sailor To His Shipmates - (4:44) - 293 plays
- If You Wear That Velvet Dress - (6:15) - 343 plays
- Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes - (3:37) - 242 plays
- Billy Boola - (3:45) - 188 plays
- Can't Help Falling in Love - (2:03) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online