0 Shouts - 22,416 Scrobbles
Bonny Cepeda (born: Fernando Antonio Cruz Paz) is the first merengue artist to be nominated for a Grammy award, in 1985, and is one of the most successful dance musicians in the Dominican Republic. A former member of Wilfredo Vargas' orchestra, Cepeda has led such groups as Los Hijos del Rey (Sons of the King), Bonny Con Keaton, and Bonny Cepeda & His Orquestra. In addition to recording more than 30 albums on his own, Cepeda has produced recordings by Fernando Villanova, Willie Berrios, El Grupo Chantelle, Grupo Chevi, Proyecto Punto, Sergio Vargas, Rikarena, and Llave Maestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Una Fotografia - (4:07) - 190 plays
- Asesina - (4:44) - 125 plays
- Penas - (3:59) - 86 plays
- Cuarto De Hotel - (4:55) - 96 plays
- Bruja Hechicera - (4:15) - 27 plays
- Me Tiene Chivo - (5:11) - 32 plays
- Ay Doctor - (5:04) - 35 plays
- ¡Ay Doctor! - (5:04) - 41 plays
- El Riquito - (4:46) - 31 plays
- Dominican York - (4:37) - 22 plays