504 Shouts - 5,445,375 Scrobbles
Bonnie Tyler (born Gaynor Hopkins on 8 June 1951- Skewen, Wales, United Kingdom) is a Welsh singer, songwriter and businesswoman. Beginning as a local singer in Swansea, Tyler came to prominence with the release of her 1976 album The World Starts Tonight and its singles Lost In France and More Than A Lover. Her 1978 single It's a Heartache was a hit on both sides of the Atlantic, reaching number one in several European countries and breaking the American charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTurn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified
- LyricsWhere have all the good men gone and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need
I need a hero
- Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Single Version - (4:29) - 42,474 plays
- It's a Heartache - (3:28) - 21,559 plays
- I Need a Hero - (5:50) - 5,525 plays
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? - (4:08) - 4,135 plays
- Lost In France - (3:53) - 4,276 plays
- Faster Than the Speed of Night - (6:44) - 3,112 plays
- If You Were A Woman (And I Was A Man) - (5:10) - 3,102 plays
- Holding Out For A Hero - Single Version - (4:22) - 1,929 plays