1 Shouts - 4,772 Scrobbles
Apart from her solo career, singer Bonnie Owens is well known for the work she did with her former husbands, Buck Owens and Merle Haggard. Born Bonnie Campbell on October 1, 1932, in Oklahoma City to a pair of sharecroppers and one of eight children, she first met Buck in the mid-'40s when he had a local daily 15-minute radio show. Once Buck discovered that Bonnie could sing, he helped her get a job with him on another radio show in 1947.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slowly But Surely (& Merle Haggard) - (2:22) - 31 plays
- I'll Take A Chance (& Merle Haggard) - (2:01) - 42 plays
- Forever And Ever (& Merle Haggard) - (2:03) - 27 plays
- Too Used To Being With You (& Merle Haggard) - (2:59) - 26 plays
- I Want To Live Again (& Merle Haggard) - (2:04) - 24 plays
- Stranger In My Arms (& Merle Haggard) - (2:46) - 25 plays
- A House Without Love Is Not A Home (& Merle Haggard) - (2:17) - 41 plays
- That Makes Two Of Us (& Merle Haggard) - (2:46) - 25 plays
- So Much For Me, So Much For You (& Merle Haggard) - (2:33) - 26 plays
- Wait A Little Longer, Please Jesus - (2:34) - 16 plays