1 Shouts - 4,038 Scrobbles
Apart from her solo career, singer Bonnie Owens is well known for the work she did with her former husbands, Buck Owens and Merle Haggard. Born Bonnie Campbell on October 1, 1932, in Oklahoma City to a pair of sharecroppers and one of eight children, she first met Buck in the mid-'40s when he had a local daily 15-minute radio show. Once Buck discovered that Bonnie could sing, he helped her get a job with him on another radio show in 1947.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'll Take a Chance on Loving You - (2:02) - 8 plays
- Where Could I Go But To The Lord - (2:22) - 11 plays
- This Other - (2:32) - 3 plays
- Gone Crazy - (2:07) - 7 plays
- My Hi-Fi to Cry By - (2:25) - 3 plays
- Farther Along - (2:55) - 2 plays
- Somewhere Between - (2:23) - 2 plays
- Lead Me On - (2:28) - 2 plays
- A Dear John Letter (& Fuzzy Owen) - (2:36) - 4 plays
- Too Used To Being With You (& Merle Haggard) - (2:59) - 3 plays