94 Shouts - 904,871 Scrobbles
Bonfire (originally Cacumen) is a German hard rock band, founded in Ingolstadt, Germany in 1972. --- Cacumen (1972-1986) In 1972 in the West German town of Ingolstadt a teenage guitarist, Hans Ziller, put together a rock band called Cacumen with his brother Karl, who also played guitar, and gathered a group of friends to complete the band. The name of the group was from a school test Hans had taken; it translates from Latin to mean "the top of a mountain". For the next six years the band played at local small venues but had a fan base in their home town.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDeep in the night, when I'm alone.
My heart starts to burn, cause I feel for you.
I've been away too long from my love.
I leave it up to you to understand.
I've got this feeling, deep in my mind.
- Give It A Try - (5:47) - 1,682 plays
- Who's Foolin' Who - (3:47) - 1,174 plays
- Sweet Obsession - (4:17) - 998 plays
- Goodnight Amanda - (5:23) - 1,173 plays
- American Nights - (3:49) - 833 plays
- Sweet Home Alabama - (4:09) - 821 plays
- Cold Days - (4:24) - 965 plays
- Sleeping All Alone - (4:03) - 699 plays
- Hard On Me - (3:08) - 667 plays