Bonde das Impostora is a hipster-oriented funk carioca trio from Curitiba, Brazil. Their songs mock the brazilian indie rock scene, specially other bands exploring DIY electronica and funk carioca. U.D.R. (a "satanic funk carioca" band from Belo Horizonte) was the subject of a B.d.I. song that led to a series of response songs building some sort of hardcore funk carioca battle between the bands, peaking on a weblog managed by U.D.R. featuring B.d.I.'s members' faces over pornographic material. Bonde das Impostora's members and their families threatened to engage in legal action against U.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- funk da biscate caminhao - (2:38) - 79 plays
- king dos blase - (2:56) - 33 plays
- Fotologger Diva - (2:35) - 42 plays
- Curitiba funk city - (3:12) - 36 plays
- Funk da Biscate Caminhão - (2:38) - 26 plays
- bicha designer - (3:20) - 49 plays
- Scandaluxo - (3:52) - 24 plays
- Role de cu é rola - (2:08) - 20 plays
- Não Cansei de Ser Sexy - (3:30) - 14 plays
- Funk do Batão - (2:04) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online