0 Shouts - 4,996 Scrobbles
C Saroja & C Lalita - The Bombay Sisters ( http://bombaysisters.com/ ) The sisters, Saroja and Lalita are a prominent duo, who are known for their balanced approach to concert presentation. Disciples of T K Govinda Rao, the Bombay sisters, as they're popularly known, have graced the Carnatic music stage with distinction. They are known for neat renditions of songs and competent handling of improvisations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Om Namo Narayana -- Thiruvengadavane - (1:58) - 6 plays
- Kanakadhara Stotram - (13:45) - 23 plays
- Hara Hara Shankara - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Lakshmi Ashtakam - (4:30) - 15 plays
- Saraseeruhasana Priye - Raga Nattai, Taal Adi - (4:48) - 2 plays
- Madhanaga Mohana (Kamas - Aadi) - (3:30) - 1 plays
- Sudam Shyam - (5:03) - 5 plays
- Sri Kanthimathim (genre: Vocal; Raga: Hemavathi; Tala: Adi) - (30:00) - 1 plays
- Vatchayavathu - (8:54) - 4 plays
- Parvai Onru Pothume (Surutti - Aadi) - (3:51) - 2 plays