0 Shouts - 4,473 Scrobbles
C Saroja & C Lalita - The Bombay Sisters ( http://bombaysisters.com/ ) The sisters, Saroja and Lalita are a prominent duo, who are known for their balanced approach to concert presentation. Disciples of T K Govinda Rao, the Bombay sisters, as they're popularly known, have graced the Carnatic music stage with distinction. They are known for neat renditions of songs and competent handling of improvisations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Om Namo Narayana -- Thiruvengadavane - (1:58) - 16 plays
- Thiruvengadavane - (3:37) - 13 plays
- Kanakadhara Stotram - (13:45) - 29 plays
- Saraseeruhasana Priye - Raga Nattai, Taal Adi - (4:48) - 3 plays
- Hari Narayana -- Vatchayavathu - (7:11) - 12 plays
- Saamidayaachooda - Kedara Gowla - Adi - (16:26) - 3 plays
- Noonam Thoovum -- Sudam Shyam - (12:35) - 10 plays
- Suzhalum Chakkaram - Language: Tamil; Genre: Vishnu-Narayan-Perumal - (4:38) - 11 plays
- Guru Sthothiram -- Kamam Yaavum - (2:28) - 5 plays
- Malaiyendru Sonnaalae - Language: Tamil; Genre: Vishnu-Narayan-Perumal - (6:26) - 17 plays