Bomb the Bass
78 Shouts - 1,317,027 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 2,988 plays
- LyricsCheck it, yo, I always hit the tape with the rough road styles
You heard the psychedelic and ya came from miles
Keep my rhymes thick like a Guinness brew
So you could call me black and tan when I'm a wreckin' a crew
I'm like Bill Lee writing when he's in Tangier's
- Bug Powder Dust (dub) - (6:20) - 1,278 plays
- The Infinites - (4:10) - 807 plays
- Winter In July - 7" Mix - (4:31) - 690 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 614 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - La FunkMob Remix - (5:15) - 567 plays
- Time Falls Apart - (5:36) - 485 plays
- Just This Universe? - (5:21) - 434 plays
- Winter in July - (4:30) - 666 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online