Bomb the Bass
76 Shouts - 1,273,008 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 2,936 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - (4:21) - 2,329 plays
- Bug Powder Dust (dub) - (6:20) - 1,081 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - La FunkMob Remix - (5:15) - 1,017 plays
- Winter In July - 7" Mix - (4:31) - 587 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 976 plays
- The Infinites - (4:10) - 636 plays
- Black River - Gui Boratto Remix - (7:13) - 637 plays
- Say a Little Prayer - (5:26) - 483 plays
- Winter in July - (4:30) - 830 plays