Bomb the Bass
76 Shouts - 1,224,348 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 3,512 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 3,117 plays
- LyricsCheck it, yo, I always hit the tape with the rough road styles
You heard the psychedelic and ya came from miles
Keep my rhymes thick like a Guinness brew
So you could call me black and tan when I'm a wreckin' a crew
I'm like Bill Lee writing when he's in Tangier's
- Time Falls Apart - (5:36) - 2,507 plays
- Just This Universe? - (5:21) - 2,187 plays
- Bleed Into The Sun - (5:00) - 2,022 plays
- Where Better - (5:08) - 1,832 plays
- The Fallen - (5:16) - 1,689 plays
- We Are All Lost - (4:31) - 1,674 plays
- All Alone - (5:18) - 1,504 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods