Bomb the Bass
76 Shouts - 1,252,267 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 3,244 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - (4:21) - 2,732 plays
- Bug Powder Dust (dub) - (6:20) - 1,361 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 1,250 plays
- Winter In July - 7" Mix - (4:31) - 733 plays
- Time Falls Apart - (5:36) - 775 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - La FunkMob Remix - (5:15) - 781 plays
- Black River - Gui Boratto Remix - (7:13) - 780 plays
- Bleed Into The Sun - (5:00) - 610 plays
- Just This Universe? - (5:21) - 612 plays