Bomb the Bass
76 Shouts - 1,270,616 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 2,989 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - (4:21) - 2,425 plays
- Bug Powder Dust (dub) - (6:20) - 1,134 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - La FunkMob Remix - (5:15) - 933 plays
- Winter In July - 7" Mix - (4:31) - 678 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 1,095 plays
- The Infinites - (4:10) - 628 plays
- Black River - Gui Boratto Remix - (7:13) - 662 plays
- Time Falls Apart - (5:36) - 573 plays
- Don't Make Me Wait - (4:17) - 614 plays