Bomb the Bass
76 Shouts - 1,280,440 Scrobbles
Bomb The Bass (formed 1987, in London, England) is the umbrella title for the output of British musician and DJ, Tim Simenon. The band, which has evolved its style over the years, has been classed as electronic or dance. Bomb the Bass was the creation of the British musician Tim Simenon. His first single "Beat Dis" from the album "Into The Dragon" was a number two hit in the uk and was one of the first songs to introduce the mainstream to sampling culture (along with songs by Paul Hardcastle, M/A/R/R/S and S'Express).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beat Dis - (3:23) - 2,943 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - (4:21) - 2,267 plays
- Bug Powder Dust (dub) - (6:20) - 1,119 plays
- Bug Powder Dust - La FunkMob Remix - (5:15) - 1,026 plays
- The Infinites - (4:10) - 676 plays
- Winter In July - 7" Mix - (4:31) - 584 plays
- Wandering Star - (5:10) - 838 plays
- Black River - Gui Boratto Remix - (7:13) - 634 plays
- Winter in July - (4:30) - 921 plays
- Say a Little Prayer - (5:26) - 496 plays