1 Shouts - 20,283 Scrobbles
Carlos and Julio Arguedas founded Bolivia Manta to help preserve and promote the traditions of the indigenous communities of the Andes. "When the Spaniards arrived," notes the group, "thousands of men were uprooted from their communities and condemned to work in the towns and mining centers. Exploited, despised, they continued to play and the music endured through time, getting richer from the influences that mixed in with it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chayantenita - (2:42) - 118 plays
- Chimba Loma - 8 plays
- Chayantenita (Andean/Bolivia) - (2:43) - 5 plays
- Kimsa Puralla Huauquicuna - 5 plays
- Achimamita - 4 plays
- Carabuela - 3 plays
- Pusakapuway - 4 plays
- Llaki Shungulla - 4 plays
- Chovena Oriental - 3 plays
- Hojita Verde - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online