Boiled in Lead
5 Shouts - 78,409 Scrobbles
Minneapolis-based folk rockers Boiled in Lead may have started as a Celtic punk band back in the 80s, but as the years went by, they incorporated aspects of folk music from just about every part of the world, including the Balkans and the Middle East, all done up in their hard-rocking style (both acoustic and electric). The band has always sought to play a variety of music, both songs and instrumentals and with a large variety of guest musicians and sometimes some unusual instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Preacher On A Pony - 120 plays
- House-Husband's Lament (Rockin' the Cradle) - (2:37) - 41 plays
- The Town of Ballybay - (3:52) - 32 plays
- As I Roved Out - (4:09) - 22 plays
- Klezpolka - (3:28) - 19 plays
- Sher - (2:31) - 29 plays
- Tapedecks All Over Hell - (1:41) - 38 plays
- Step It Out, Mary - (3:21) - 22 plays
- My Son John - (4:16) - 17 plays
- The Microorganism - (3:19) - 15 plays