Bohren & der Club of Gore
1,711 Shouts - 7,360,394 Scrobbles
Bohren & der Club of Gore are a noir jazz band founded in 1992 in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany by Thorsten Benning (drums), Morten Gass (keys), Reiner Henseleit (guitar), and Robin Rodenberg (upright / double bass). They play a crossover of jazz and ambient, which they self described as an "unholy ambient mixture of slow jazz ballads, Black Sabbath doom and down tuned Autopsy sounds". Over the years they have continously reduced and compressed their music to extremes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Rauch - (5:29) - 17,971 plays
- On Demon Wings - (7:00) - 19,568 plays
- Midnight Walker - (7:16) - 15,666 plays
- Midnight Black Earth - (8:46) - 12,993 plays
- Irrwege - (3:39) - 12,259 plays
- Ganz leise kommt die Nacht - (8:21) - 11,966 plays
- Street Tattoo - (9:48) - 14,086 plays
- Prowler - (5:02) - 14,562 plays
- Constant Fear - (6:26) - 13,105 plays
- Destroying Angels - (7:10) - 12,142 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online