Bohren & der Club of Gore
1,714 Shouts - 7,474,481 Scrobbles
Bohren & der Club of Gore are a noir jazz band founded in 1992 in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany by Thorsten Benning (drums), Morten Gass (keys), Reiner Henseleit (guitar), and Robin Rodenberg (upright / double bass). They play a crossover of jazz and ambient, which they self described as an "unholy ambient mixture of slow jazz ballads, Black Sabbath doom and down tuned Autopsy sounds". Over the years they have continously reduced and compressed their music to extremes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Rauch - (5:29) - 17,270 plays
- On Demon Wings - (7:00) - 19,073 plays
- Midnight Walker - (7:16) - 15,426 plays
- Midnight Black Earth - (8:46) - 12,815 plays
- Street Tattoo - (9:48) - 13,607 plays
- Irrwege - (3:39) - 11,143 plays
- Constant Fear - (6:26) - 12,714 plays
- Destroying Angels - (7:10) - 12,147 plays
- Ganz leise kommt die Nacht - (8:21) - 10,658 plays
- Prowler - (5:02) - 13,687 plays