Bohren & der Club of Gore
1,699 Shouts - 7,043,256 Scrobbles
Bohren & der Club of Gore are a noir jazz band founded in 1992 in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany by Thorsten Benning (drums), Morten Gass (keys), Reiner Henseleit (guitar), and Robin Rodenberg (upright / double bass). They play a crossover of jazz and ambient, which they self described as an "unholy ambient mixture of slow jazz ballads, Black Sabbath doom and down tuned Autopsy sounds". Over the years they have continously reduced and compressed their music to extremes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Rauch - (5:29) - 17,945 plays
- On Demon Wings - (7:00) - 18,031 plays
- Midnight Walker - (7:16) - 14,963 plays
- Midnight Black Earth - (8:46) - 12,553 plays
- Irrwege - (3:39) - 14,633 plays
- Ganz leise kommt die Nacht - (8:21) - 12,548 plays
- Prowler - (5:02) - 13,855 plays
- Street Tattoo - (9:48) - 13,225 plays
- Constant Fear - (6:26) - 13,586 plays
- Destroying Angels - (7:10) - 11,744 plays