Bohren & der Club of Gore
1,706 Shouts - 7,197,667 Scrobbles
Bohren & der Club of Gore are a noir jazz band founded in 1992 in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany by Thorsten Benning (drums), Morten Gass (keys), Reiner Henseleit (guitar), and Robin Rodenberg (upright / double bass). They play a crossover of jazz and ambient, which they self described as an "unholy ambient mixture of slow jazz ballads, Black Sabbath doom and down tuned Autopsy sounds". Over the years they have continously reduced and compressed their music to extremes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Rauch - (5:29) - 16,988 plays
- On Demon Wings - (7:00) - 18,785 plays
- Midnight Walker - (7:16) - 15,280 plays
- Midnight Black Earth - (8:46) - 12,531 plays
- Irrwege - (3:39) - 12,119 plays
- Street Tattoo - (9:48) - 13,615 plays
- Prowler - (5:02) - 14,297 plays
- Ganz leise kommt die Nacht - (8:21) - 11,751 plays
- Constant Fear - (6:26) - 13,262 plays
- Destroying Angels - (7:10) - 11,764 plays