Bohren & der Club of Gore
1,700 Shouts - 7,090,118 Scrobbles
Bohren & der Club of Gore are a noir jazz band founded in 1992 in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany by Thorsten Benning (drums), Morten Gass (keys), Reiner Henseleit (guitar), and Robin Rodenberg (upright / double bass). They play a crossover of jazz and ambient, which they self described as an "unholy ambient mixture of slow jazz ballads, Black Sabbath doom and down tuned Autopsy sounds". Over the years they have continously reduced and compressed their music to extremes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Im Rauch - (5:29) - 16,777 plays
- On Demon Wings - (7:00) - 18,221 plays
- Midnight Walker - (7:16) - 15,031 plays
- Midnight Black Earth - (8:46) - 12,288 plays
- Street Tattoo - (9:48) - 13,402 plays
- Prowler - (5:02) - 13,929 plays
- Irrwege - (3:39) - 13,404 plays
- Constant Fear - (6:26) - 13,173 plays
- Ganz leise kommt die Nacht - (8:21) - 11,711 plays
- Destroying Angels - (7:10) - 11,528 plays