Bogart & The Addictives
1 Shouts - 5,646 Scrobbles
Bogart and the Addictives revives the late-'70s/early-'80s post-punk of bands like Gang of Four, Talking Heads, and P.I.L. by matching scratchy guitar riffs with danceable grooves. The band was formed in 2006 in Toulouse (France) by bassist Nico Romance, guitarist Anton Fortune, drummer Von Plastic, percussionist and keyboardist Sylvain Silver, and quickly recorded a three-song EP for Rennes’ Ideal Crash label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Behold (Loo & Placido Remix) - (4:15) - 21 plays
- Woman in Uniform - (3:22) - 15 plays
- Anyway - (2:34) - 13 plays
- Kling Klang Dusseldorf - (3:33) - 21 plays
- Guerrilla Art - (3:25) - 4 plays
- Monsoon Lovers - (3:41) - 3 plays
- Guerilla Art - (3:26) - 2 plays
- Penny Arcade Peepshow - (4:25) - 2 plays
- Behold (The Louder Lads Remix) - (4:19) - 2 plays
- Behold (Hoaxx Remix) - (4:53) - 1 plays