7 Shouts - 55,349 Scrobbles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Bobby Short (September 15, 1924 – March 21, 2005) was an American cabaret singer known for his interpretation of songs by early 20th century composers such as Rodgers and Hart, Cole Porter, Jerome Kern, Harold Arlen, Vernon Duke and George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin. He also championed African-American composers of the same period such as Eubie Blake, James P. Johnson, Andy Razaf, Fats Waller and Duke Ellington and Billy Strayhorn, presenting their work not in a polemical way, but as simply the obvious equal of that of their paler contemporaries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heebie Jeebies (7quidstudio Remodel) - (2:58) - 2,167 plays
- You've Got That Thing - (3:22) - 302 plays
- Nagasaki - (2:31) - 159 plays
- I Happen To Like New York - from The New Yorkers Live @ the Carlyle - (1:53) - 184 plays
- That's My Weakness Now - (2:05) - 108 plays
- I'm in Love Again - (2:14) - 135 plays
- Heebie Jeebies - (2:44) - 131 plays
- Manhattan - (4:40) - 91 plays
- Let's Fly Away - (3:39) - 87 plays
- Let's Fall In Love - (3:12) - 93 plays