7 Shouts - 65,520 Scrobbles
Robert Waltrip "Bobby" Short (September 15, 1924 – March 21, 2005) was an American cabaret singer and pianist, best known for his interpretations of songs by popular composers of the first half of the 20th century such as Rodgers and Hart, Cole Porter, Jerome Kern, Harold Arlen, Vernon Duke, Noël Coward and George and Ira Gershwin.
He also championed African-American composers of the same period such as Eubie Blake, James P.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heebie Jeebies (7quidstudio Remodel) - (2:58) - 1,234 plays
- That's My Weakness Now - (2:05) - 183 plays
- Heebie Jeebies - (2:44) - 233 plays
- You've Got That Thing - (3:22) - 197 plays
- I Happen To Like New York - from The New Yorkers Live @ the Carlyle - (1:53) - 133 plays
- I'm in Love Again - (2:14) - 84 plays
- Nagasaki - (2:31) - 80 plays
- Manhattan - (4:40) - 50 plays
- Don't Bring Lulu - (2:58) - 67 plays
- It's Easy to Remember - (4:31) - 26 plays