20 Shouts - 310,881 Scrobbles
One of the most sought-after nightclub and concert acts in the country, Bobby Rydell's interest in show business began at the ripe age of four. His performance in Bye Bye Birdie and his recordings "Wild One" and "Volare" made him a famous show business performer of the '60s. Rydell used his talents as an impersonator and drummer mostly in pursuing a musical career rather than an acting career. Bobby Rydell was born Robert Ridarelli in Philadelphia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOh wild one I'm-a gonna tame you down (tame you down)
Ah, wild one I'll get you yet (yeah yeah) you bet (yeah yeah)
You little doll all you do is play, you've got a new baby ev'ry day
But some day it's gonna be me, me and only me.
Oh oh oh oh wild one I'll make you settle down (settle down)
- Volare - (2:35) - 1,499 plays
- LyricsWhen calypso rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze
- LyricsForget him
Forget him if he doesnt love you
Forget him if he doesnt care
Dont let him tell you that he wants you
- LyricsChicks, kicks, cats, cool, yeah school!
Yeah, yeah, yeah I go a swingin' school
Where the chicks are kicks and the cats are cool.
Well we dance the greatest and we dress the latest
Wo, wo, wo I go a swingin' school.
- We Got Love - (2:22) - 295 plays
- Kissin' Time - (2:12) - 292 plays
- Little Bitty Girl - (2:25) - 332 plays
- Wildwood Days - (3:02) - 261 plays
- I'll Never Dance Again - (2:34) - 180 plays