19 Shouts - 301,074 Scrobbles
One of the most sought-after nightclub and concert acts in the country, Bobby Rydell's interest in show business began at the ripe age of four. His performance in Bye Bye Birdie and his recordings "Wild One" and "Volare" made him a famous show business performer of the '60s. Rydell used his talents as an impersonator and drummer mostly in pursuing a musical career rather than an acting career. Bobby Rydell was born Robert Ridarelli in Philadelphia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wild One - (2:23) - 1,968 plays
- Volare - (2:35) - 1,673 plays
- Forget Him - (2:06) - 1,516 plays
- Sway - (2:20) - 1,394 plays
- Jingle Bell Rock - (2:29) - 919 plays
- Swingin' School - (2:14) - 645 plays
- We Got Love - (2:22) - 621 plays
- Kissin' Time - (2:12) - 509 plays
- Little Bitty Girl - (2:25) - 591 plays
- Wildwood Days - (3:02) - 392 plays