20 Shouts - 308,113 Scrobbles
One of the most sought-after nightclub and concert acts in the country, Bobby Rydell's interest in show business began at the ripe age of four. His performance in Bye Bye Birdie and his recordings "Wild One" and "Volare" made him a famous show business performer of the '60s. Rydell used his talents as an impersonator and drummer mostly in pursuing a musical career rather than an acting career. Bobby Rydell was born Robert Ridarelli in Philadelphia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wild One - (2:23) - 1,953 plays
- Volare - (2:35) - 1,619 plays
- Sway - (2:20) - 1,299 plays
- Forget Him - (2:06) - 1,398 plays
- LyricsChicks, kicks, cats, cool, yeah school!
Yeah, yeah, yeah I go a swingin' school
Where the chicks are kicks and the cats are cool.
Well we dance the greatest and we dress the latest
Wo, wo, wo I go a swingin' school.
- We Got Love - (2:22) - 403 plays
- Kissin' Time - (2:12) - 373 plays
- Little Bitty Girl - (2:25) - 510 plays
- Wildwood Days - (3:02) - 315 plays
- Good Time Baby - (2:09) - 200 plays