178 Shouts - 4,338,107 Scrobbles
Bobby Darin (May 14, 1936 - December 20, 1973, Bronx NY.) was born Walden Robert Cassotto and was one of the most popular rock and roll American teen idols of the late 1950s. However, he is widely respected for being a multi-talented, versatile performer. Darin was a very special and talented entertainer. He was a Grammy award winning singer ('Mack The Knife'), a respected member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ('Dream Lover', 'Splish Splash'...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSomewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waitin' for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin'
Somewhere beyond the sea
- LyricsEvery night I hope and pray
A dream lover will come my way
A girl to hold in my arms
And know the magic of her charms
'Cause I want a girl
- LyricsOne, two, three, four, two, two, three, four
Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And it shows them pearly white
Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe?
And he keeps it out of sight
- LyricsSplish, splash, I was takin' a bath
Long about a Saturday night, yeah
A rub dub, just relaxin' in the tub
Thinkin' everythin' was alright
Well, I stepped out the tub
- LyricsWhen mistletoe and tinsel glow
Paint a yuletide valentine
Back home I go to those I know
For a Christmas auld lang syne.
And as we gather 'round the tree
- If I Were a Carpenter - (2:22) - 2,866 plays
- Clementine - (3:16) - 2,239 plays
- Things - (2:35) - 2,445 plays
- Queen of the Hop - (2:09) - 2,183 plays
- Lazy River - (2:34) - 1,934 plays