172 Shouts - 3,932,254 Scrobbles
Bobby Darin (May 14, 1936 - December 20, 1973, Bronx NY.) was born Walden Robert Cassotto and was one of the most popular rock and roll American teen idols of the late 1950s. However, he is widely respected for being a multi-talented, versatile performer. Bobby Darin was a very special and talented entertainer. He was a Grammy award winning singer ('Mack The Knife'), a respected member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ('Dream Lover', 'Splish Splash'...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beyond the Sea - (2:55) - 43,219 plays
- LyricsOne, two, three, four, two, two, three, four
Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And it shows them pearly white
Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe?
And he keeps it out of sight
- Dream Lover - (2:35) - 21,036 plays
- Splish Splash - (2:02) - 8,669 plays
- If I Were a Carpenter - (2:22) - 4,046 plays
- Christmas Auld Lang Syne - (2:45) - 3,451 plays
- Clementine - (3:16) - 3,010 plays
- Don't Rain On My Parade - (3:01) - 3,127 plays
- Things - (2:35) - 2,650 plays
- Queen of the Hop - (2:12) - 2,504 plays