175 Shouts - 4,121,959 Scrobbles
Bobby Darin (May 14, 1936 - December 20, 1973, Bronx NY.) was born Walden Robert Cassotto and was one of the most popular rock and roll American teen idols of the late 1950s. However, he is widely respected for being a multi-talented, versatile performer. Darin was a very special and talented entertainer. He was a Grammy award winning singer ('Mack The Knife'), a respected member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ('Dream Lover', 'Splish Splash'...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beyond the Sea - (2:58) - 41,595 plays
- Dream Lover - (2:28) - 21,662 plays
- Mack the Knife - (3:07) - 19,220 plays
- Splish Splash - (2:12) - 8,379 plays
- Splish Splash - Single/ - (2:12) - 2,597 plays
- Queen of the Hop - (2:09) - 2,564 plays
- If I Were a Carpenter - (2:22) - 3,035 plays
- Things - (2:35) - 2,479 plays
- Clementine - (3:16) - 2,170 plays
- Don't Rain On My Parade - (3:01) - 2,164 plays