10 Shouts - 17,345 Scrobbles
During the late 1960s, Bobby Callender was one of the most mythical figures in popular music. Conceptually his musical universe delivers all the originality of an artistic freedom, really awakened of alternative lifestyle, cross cultures and psychedelic civilization. Callender is an afro American who turned to mystic and reaches himself into Indian raga, philosophies from the East.
The two albums he recorded under his name ("Rainbow" in 1968, "The Way" in 1971) are currently seen as the two logical sides of a grandiloquent project including numerous musicians from the jazz and raga scenes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sade Masoch - (2:56) - 145 plays
- Rainbow - (2:47) - 77 plays
- Nature - (4:38) - 74 plays
- Autumn - (3:08) - 82 plays
- I'm Just High On Life - (4:50) - 55 plays
- Mother Superior - (4:25) - 51 plays
- Purple - (11:46) - 61 plays
- A Man - (4:12) - 42 plays
- Symphonic Pictures - (4:53) - 42 plays
- Story Of Rasha & Dhara - (4:17) - 20 plays