Bobby Brown & The Curios
0 Shouts - 6,074 Scrobbles
Bobby Brown And The Curios were a rockabilly band from St. Louis Mo., but Bobby was born 1938 in Olyphant, Ark. In 1958 Billy Lee Riley invited the band to record at Sun Studios and "That's What I Call A Ball" was recorded in the old Sun studio at 706 Union St in Memphis Tn. A second song was also recorded, but they decided it was not good enough to release. Tracks the band did release came out on 45 singles in the early 60's via small label's like Arkansas based Vaden, Philly based XYZ as well as NYC based Fargo, PAK and Curio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Viborate - (1:39) - 61 plays
- Highland Fling - (2:34) - 54 plays
- Please Please Baby - (2:07) - 58 plays
- Down At Big Mary's House - (1:49) - 44 plays
- Night Train To Memphis - (1:58) - 41 plays
- The Fool - (3:11) - 14 plays
- Pretend - (2:27) - 6 plays
- 100 Pounds Of Clay - (1:48) - 6 plays
- My Babe - (2:05) - 3 plays
- Your True Love - (2:10) - 4 plays