Boban i Marko Markovic Orkestar
10 Shouts - 113,668 Scrobbles
Clad in a suave white suit, it’s not impossible to imagine why urban legends credit gypsy trumpet king Boban Marković with getting his homeland out of a recent jam: Marković’s spit-fire precision is rumored to have so seduced Bill Clinton that the saxophone playing president called off the further NATO bombing of Serbia. True or not, one thing is clear: Marković and his son, prized protégé Marko, are the bomb in Balkan brass dance music, harnessing the absolute flexibility of Miles Davis and the cool funk of Herb Alpert in the ultimate expression of their Southern Serbian Rroma roots.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cinnamon Girl - Radio Edit - (4:00) - 634 plays
- Khelipe E Cheasa - (3:47) - 489 plays
- Maruska - (0:30) - 267 plays
- Rromano bijav - (3:26) - 203 plays
- Sat - (4:22) - 244 plays
- Mundo Cocek - (3:13) - 239 plays
- Udri Mile - (0:30) - 195 plays
- Sina Nari - (3:11) - 171 plays
- Mrak Kolo - (4:20) - 131 plays
- Sljivovica - (3:27) - 174 plays