Boban i Marko Markovic Orkestar
10 Shouts - 108,066 Scrobbles
Clad in a suave white suit, it’s not impossible to imagine why urban legends credit gypsy trumpet king Boban Marković with getting his homeland out of a recent jam: Marković’s spit-fire precision is rumored to have so seduced Bill Clinton that the saxophone playing president called off the further NATO bombing of Serbia. True or not, one thing is clear: Marković and his son, prized protégé Marko, are the bomb in Balkan brass dance music, harnessing the absolute flexibility of Miles Davis and the cool funk of Herb Alpert in the ultimate expression of their Southern Serbian Rroma roots.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Khelipe E Cheasa - (3:47) - 599 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - Radio Edit - (4:00) - 489 plays
- Maruska - (0:30) - 284 plays
- Mundo Cocek - (3:13) - 264 plays
- Rromano bijav - (3:26) - 217 plays
- Sat - (4:22) - 280 plays
- Udri Mile - (0:30) - 232 plays
- Hava naguila - (3:33) - 177 plays
- Sina Nari - (3:11) - 168 plays
- Hopa Cupa - (3:23) - 135 plays