Boban i Marko Markovic Orkestar
10 Shouts - 101,096 Scrobbles
Clad in a suave white suit, it’s not impossible to imagine why urban legends credit gypsy trumpet king Boban Marković with getting his homeland out of a recent jam: Marković’s spit-fire precision is rumored to have so seduced Bill Clinton that the saxophone playing president called off the further NATO bombing of Serbia. True or not, one thing is clear: Marković and his son, prized protégé Marko, are the bomb in Balkan brass dance music, harnessing the absolute flexibility of Miles Davis and the cool funk of Herb Alpert in the ultimate expression of their Southern Serbian Rroma roots.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maruska - (0:30) - 395 plays
- Khelipe E Cheasa - (3:47) - 332 plays
- Dzumbus Funk - (3:52) - 354 plays
- Sina Nari - (3:11) - 278 plays
- Udri Mile - (0:30) - 300 plays
- Cinnamon Girl - Radio Edit - (4:00) - 354 plays
- Hopa Cupa - (3:23) - 213 plays
- Mundo Cocek - (3:13) - 232 plays
- Rommano Biav - (2:42) - 172 plays
- Bori - (3:37) - 155 plays