14 Shouts - 75,244 Scrobbles
Bob Weir (born Robert Hall Weir, October 16, 1947) is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist, most recognized as a founding member of the Grateful Dead. After the Grateful Dead disbanded, Weir performed with The Other Ones, later known as The Dead, together with other former members of the Grateful Dead. Weir also founded and played in several other bands during and after his career with the Grateful Dead, including Kingfish, the Bob Weir Band, Bobby and the Midnites, and his current band, RatDog.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Greatest Story Ever Told - (3:39) - 789 plays
- Playing in the Band - (7:35) - 720 plays
- Black-Throated Wind - (5:42) - 620 plays
- Cassidy - (3:39) - 596 plays
- Looks Like Rain - (6:11) - 447 plays
- Mexicali Blues - (3:27) - 481 plays
- Walk in the Sunshine - (3:04) - 281 plays
- Big Iron - (4:31) - 351 plays
- One More Saturday Night - (4:31) - 275 plays
- Jump For Joy - (3:49) - 114 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online