14 Shouts - 78,016 Scrobbles
Bob Weir (born Robert Hall Weir, October 16, 1947) is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist, most recognized as a founding member of the Grateful Dead. After the Grateful Dead disbanded, Weir performed with The Other Ones, later known as The Dead, together with other former members of the Grateful Dead. Weir also founded and played in several other bands during and after his career with the Grateful Dead, including Kingfish, the Bob Weir Band, Bobby and the Midnites, and his current band, RatDog.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Greatest Story Ever Told - (3:39) - 805 plays
- Black-Throated Wind - (5:42) - 624 plays
- Playing in the Band - (7:35) - 647 plays
- Cassidy - (3:39) - 572 plays
- Looks Like Rain - (6:11) - 421 plays
- Mexicali Blues - (3:27) - 490 plays
- Walk in the Sunshine - (3:04) - 300 plays
- Big Iron - (4:31) - 376 plays
- One More Saturday Night - (4:31) - 272 plays
- Jump For Joy - (3:49) - 129 plays