Bob Weir & Ratdog
3 Shouts - 24,361 Scrobbles
RatDog was created by Bob Weir in 1995 as a side project for when the Grateful Dead were not on tour. However, following the death of Grateful Dead front man Jerry Garcia, Ratdog became Weir’s main project and touring band. Originally fashioned as a blues band, it quickly evolved into a fusion of rock, blues, and jazz. The touring catalog includes rock and blues classics influential to Weir, Ratdog originals, and plenty of Grateful Dead tunes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ashes And Glass - 35 plays
- Throwing Stones - (3:31) - 12 plays
- Corrina - (8:52) - 13 plays
- Bury Me Standing - (9:02) - 14 plays
- Welcome to the World - 30 plays
- Dear Prudence - (8:57) - 10 plays
- Lucky Enough - (5:10) - 6 plays
- Shakedown Street - (9:22) - 11 plays
- Loose Lucy - (8:25) - 14 plays
- Odessa - (6:13) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online