Bob Weir & Ratdog
3 Shouts - 22,802 Scrobbles
RatDog was created by Bob Weir in 1995 as a side project for when the Grateful Dead were not on tour. However, following the death of Grateful Dead front man Jerry Garcia, Ratdog became Weir’s main project and touring band. Originally fashioned as a blues band, it quickly evolved into a fusion of rock, blues, and jazz. The touring catalog includes rock and blues classics influential to Weir, Ratdog originals, and plenty of Grateful Dead tunes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ashes And Glass - 42 plays
- Hell In A Bucket - (11:01) - 23 plays
- Corrina - (8:52) - 31 plays
- One More Saturday Night - (6:03) - 26 plays
- Stuff - (7:55) - 21 plays
- Throwing Stones - (3:31) - 19 plays
- Terrapin Flyer - (8:53) - 13 plays
- Two Djinn - (11:50) - 11 plays
- Shakedown Street - (9:22) - 33 plays
- Even So - (7:29) - 17 plays