14 Shouts - 70,272 Scrobbles
Bob Weir (born Robert Hall Weir, October 16, 1947) is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist, most recognized as a founding member of the Grateful Dead. After the Grateful Dead disbanded, Weir performed with The Other Ones, later known as The Dead, together with other former members of the Grateful Dead. Weir also founded and played in several other bands during and after his career with the Grateful Dead, including Kingfish, the Bob Weir Band, Bobby and the Midnites, and his current band, RatDog.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Playing in the Band - (7:35) - 796 plays
- Greatest Story Ever Told - (3:39) - 831 plays
- Black-Throated Wind - (5:42) - 689 plays
- Cassidy - (3:39) - 701 plays
- Looks Like Rain - (6:11) - 528 plays
- Mexicali Blues - (3:27) - 587 plays
- Walk in the Sunshine - (3:04) - 386 plays
- One More Saturday Night - (4:31) - 360 plays
- Big Iron - (4:31) - 285 plays
- Supplication - (2:56) - 192 plays