214 Shouts - 4,553,898 Scrobbles
Robert Clark "Bob" Seger (born May 6, 1945) is an American rock musician who achieved his greatest success in the 1970s and 1980s and continues to record and perform today. Seger started his musical career in the 1960s in his native Ann Arbor, Michigan, soon after playing in and around Detroit as a singer and as the leader of Bob Seger and the Last Heard, and then later the Bob Seger System. Best known for his work as Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, a group he formed in 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turn the Page - (5:03) - 12,616 plays
- Night Moves - (5:25) - 12,200 plays
- Against the Wind - (5:34) - 8,707 plays
- Hollywood Nights - (5:02) - 7,466 plays
- Old Time Rock and Roll - (3:14) - 5,729 plays
- Still The Same - (3:18) - 5,002 plays
- Old Time Rock & Roll - (3:14) - 4,935 plays
- We've Got Tonight - (4:40) - 4,559 plays
- Mainstreet - (3:42) - 4,365 plays
- Like A Rock - (5:55) - 3,379 plays