159 Shouts - 1,755,058 Scrobbles
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Know You Anymore - (2:55) - 22,906 plays
- Low Season - (4:08) - 11,204 plays
- Hey Mr. Grey - (2:05) - 11,255 plays
- Little Glass Pill - (2:39) - 10,737 plays
- Fire in the City - (3:14) - 10,014 plays
- Kid With Crooked Face - (2:14) - 9,833 plays
- The War - (3:40) - 9,472 plays
- Nemeses Are Laughing - (3:23) - 8,970 plays
- Forgiveness - (2:54) - 8,524 plays
- Tomorrow Morning - (2:18) - 7,771 plays