156 Shouts - 1,695,461 Scrobbles
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Know You Anymore - (2:55) - 13,628 plays
- Low Season - (4:08) - 6,930 plays
- Hey Mr. Grey - (2:05) - 7,519 plays
- Little Glass Pill - (2:39) - 6,532 plays
- Kid With Crooked Face - (2:14) - 6,083 plays
- The Descent - (3:54) - 6,467 plays
- See a Little Light - (3:30) - 4,966 plays
- Nemeses Are Laughing - (3:23) - 5,560 plays
- The War - (3:40) - 5,580 plays
- Forgiveness - (2:54) - 5,128 plays