159 Shouts - 1,726,118 Scrobbles
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Know You Anymore - (2:55) - 19,129 plays
- Low Season - (4:08) - 9,524 plays
- Hey Mr. Grey - (2:05) - 9,715 plays
- Little Glass Pill - (2:39) - 9,088 plays
- Kid With Crooked Face - (2:14) - 8,361 plays
- Nemeses Are Laughing - (3:23) - 7,581 plays
- The War - (3:40) - 7,809 plays
- Fire in the City - (3:14) - 7,196 plays
- Forgiveness - (2:54) - 7,135 plays
- Tomorrow Morning - (2:18) - 6,524 plays