148 Shouts - 1,531,126 Scrobbles
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Descent - (3:54) - 6,993 plays
- Star Machine - (3:25) - 4,833 plays
- See a Little Light - (3:30) - 3,595 plays
- Silver Age - (3:02) - 3,395 plays
- Briefest Moment - (3:18) - 2,964 plays
- Steam of Hercules - (4:16) - 2,546 plays
- Keep Believing - (4:24) - 2,553 plays
- Fugue State - (3:32) - 2,389 plays
- Round the City Square - (4:04) - 2,132 plays
- Wishing Well - (5:11) - 1,918 plays