149 Shouts - 1,554,789 Scrobbles
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Descent - (3:54) - 6,268 plays
- See a Little Light - (3:30) - 4,163 plays
- Star Machine - (3:25) - 4,391 plays
- Silver Age - (3:02) - 3,065 plays
- Sunspots - (2:04) - 2,068 plays
- Wishing Well - (5:11) - 2,269 plays
- Briefest Moment - (3:18) - 2,615 plays
- Steam of Hercules - (4:16) - 2,182 plays
- Keep Believing - (4:24) - 2,201 plays
- Fugue State - (3:32) - 2,104 plays