Bob Milne was a student at the Eastman School of Music located in Rochester, New York in the late 1960's and eventually reached the status of the world's premier "ragtime and boogie-woogie" pianist. He began his musical career playing the french horn. While playing the french horn, he played in the Rochester Philharmonic and the Baltimore Symphony. After shows, Bob would go to the local saloon with some of his buddies, yet wouldn't bring his french horn along. He soon began to pick up the piano and he learned how to entertain the masses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Up On The Rooftop - (3:39) - 6 plays
- Oh, Holy Night - (3:28) - 5 plays
- Blue Christmas - (3:09) - 4 plays
- Boxcar Boogie - 4 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:46) - 4 plays
- Who Will Come? - (2:39) - 5 plays
- Oh, Ragged Night - (2:55) - 4 plays
- Rudolph - (2:25) - 4 plays
- Drummer Boy - (4:00) - 3 plays
- Time To Boogie - (5:33) - 4 plays