Bob Log III
0 Shouts - 456,866 Scrobbles
Bob Log III was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in Arizona. Growing up, Log listened to musical artists such as AC/DC, Screaming Jay Hawkins, Bo Diddley, Hasil Adkins and Chuck Berry, later commenting that "That's what rock'n'roll is to me. You take a guitar, turn it up, make the ladies dance, and have a good time.”  Bob Log got his first guitar at the age of 11, and by the age of 16 he had moved to slide guitar, playing Delta blues, modeling his slide guitar style on that of Mississippi Fred Mcdowell. Log began his music career recording and touring with Mondo Guano, a four-piece slide guitar, blues, home made percussion band based in Tucson, Arizona. Upon leaving Mondo Guano, Log went on to perform as one half of the Delta blues rock duo, Doo Rag, with bandmate Thermos Malling.Read More...
After six years of making music with Doo Rag, Bob began a solo career, warming up audiences for R. L. Burnside, Blues Explosion, Ween, Franz Ferdinand, and Ani Difranco among others.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Log Bomb - 29,670 plays
- Boob Scotch - 30,423 plays
- One Man Band Boom - 17,416 plays
- Wigglin' Room - 16,302 plays
- Bubble Strut - 13,391 plays
- Drunk Stripper - 12,893 plays
- String Pole - 12,346 plays
- Make You Say Wow! - 12,806 plays
- Slide Guitar Ride Junior - 11,768 plays
- My Shit Is Prefect - 11,928 plays