60 Shouts - 1,397,505 Scrobbles
Bob James (born December 25, 1939) is a two-time Grammy Award-winning jazz keyboardist. Though he has recorded a couple of straight jazz albums, most of his recordings contain "pop-jazz" which is a type of instrumental pop music. Bob James was an important figure in turning 1970s fusion jazz more commercial. For their album One on One, Earl Klugh and Bob James received a Grammy award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance of 1981.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nautilus - (5:06) - 9,345 plays
- Feel Like Making Love - (6:37) - 3,827 plays
- Westchester Lady - (7:24) - 2,791 plays
- Take Me to the Mardi Gras - (5:48) - 2,277 plays
- You're as Right as Rain - (5:27) - 1,261 plays
- Angela (Theme From Taxi) - (5:41) - 1,148 plays
- Storm King - (6:31) - 1,063 plays
- Angela - (5:40) - 927 plays
- Valley of the Shadows - (9:37) - 699 plays
- Night Crawler - (6:16) - 879 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online