57 Shouts - 1,147,376 Scrobbles
Bob James (born December 25, 1939) is a two-time Grammy Award-winning jazz keyboardist. Though he has recorded a couple of straight jazz albums, most of his recordings contain "pop-jazz" which is a type of instrumental pop music. Bob James was an important figure in turning 1970s fusion jazz more commercial. For their album One on One, Earl Klugh and Bob James received a Grammy award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance of 1981.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nautilus - (5:06) - 8,666 plays
- Feel Like Making Love - (6:37) - 4,767 plays
- Westchester Lady - (7:24) - 2,813 plays
- Take me to the Mardi Gras - (5:48) - 2,184 plays
- Angela (Theme From Taxi) - (5:41) - 1,353 plays
- Angela (Theme From "Taxi") - (1:07) - 1,105 plays
- Feel Like Makin' Love - (6:41) - 987 plays
- Restless - (6:59) - 791 plays
- Night on Bald Mountain - (5:51) - 699 plays
- Lotus Leaves - (6:00) - 878 plays