9,700 Shouts - 135,552,575 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, United States) is an American musician, poet and artist whose position in popular culture is unique. Dylan started his musical odyssey in 1959 when he began playing in Dinkytown, Minneapolis while attending the University of Minnesota. Shortly after starting to play he changed his stage name to Bob Dylan, after being influenced by the poetry of Dylan Thomas before legally changing his name in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOnce upon a time, you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh about
- LyricsGather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
- LyricsIf you're traveling in the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
'Cause she once was a true love of mine
If you're goin' when the snowflakes storm
- LyricsPistol shots ring out in the bar-room night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees a bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out, "My God, they killed them all"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
- LyricsHow many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in this sand?
Yes, an' how many times must the cannon balls fly
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (5:26) - 82,908 plays
- Tangled Up in Blue - (6:50) - 75,925 plays
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door - (2:31) - 84,944 plays
- I Want You - (3:05) - 75,196 plays
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - (2:18) - 62,300 plays