9,719 Shouts - 136,135,594 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, United States) is an American musician, poet and artist whose position in popular culture is unique. Dylan started his musical odyssey in 1959 when he began playing in Dinkytown, Minneapolis while attending the University of Minnesota. Shortly after starting to play he changed his stage name to Bob Dylan, after being influenced by the poetry of Dylan Thomas before legally changing his name in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOnce upon a time you dressed so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
- LyricsCome gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
- LyricsIf you're travelin' in the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine
If you go when the snowflakes storm
- LyricsHow many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly
- LyricsPistol shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees a bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out my God, they killed them all
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (5:26) - 81,118 plays
- Tangled Up in Blue - (6:50) - 73,218 plays
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door - (2:31) - 80,173 plays
- I Want You - (3:05) - 71,661 plays
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - (2:18) - 58,238 plays