Bob Dylan and The Band
103 Shouts - 3,351,320 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan and The Band is a long-lived collaboration with few official releases, their recordings together often released under Dylan's name alone. The members of The Band first worked together as The Hawks, the backing band of rockabilly singer Ronnie Hawkins from 1959 until 1963. Shortly afterwards, Bob Dylan came to Toronto and recruited the quintet for his history-making 1965/1966 world tour. The Band also worked with Dylan on the initial Blonde on Blonde sessions which, bar two tracks, were ultimately abandoned in favour of versions recorded with Nashville session musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Million Dollar Bash - (2:31) - 988 plays
- You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - (2:41) - 849 plays
- Clothes Line Saga - (2:58) - 714 plays
- Please, Mrs. Henry - (2:33) - 622 plays
- Ain't No More Cane - (3:58) - 549 plays
- Goin' to Acapulco - (5:27) - 645 plays
- This Wheel's on Fire - (3:52) - 594 plays
- Don't Ya Tell Henry - (3:12) - 511 plays
- Too Much of Nothing - (3:04) - 585 plays
- Tears of Rage - (4:15) - 576 plays