Bob Dylan and The Band
100 Shouts - 3,310,194 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan and The Band is a long-lived collaboration with few official releases, their recordings together often released under Dylan's name alone. The members of The Band first worked together as The Hawks, the backing band of rockabilly singer Ronnie Hawkins from 1959 until 1963. Shortly afterwards, Bob Dylan came to Toronto and recruited the quintet for his history-making 1965/1966 world tour. The Band also worked with Dylan on the initial Blonde on Blonde sessions which, bar two tracks, were ultimately abandoned in favour of versions recorded with Nashville session musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Million Dollar Bash - (2:31) - 1,154 plays
- You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - (2:41) - 1,090 plays
- Goin' to Acapulco - (5:27) - 1,084 plays
- Clothes Line Saga - (2:58) - 843 plays
- This Wheel's on Fire - (3:52) - 796 plays
- Ain't No More Cane - (3:58) - 748 plays
- Please, Mrs. Henry - (2:33) - 698 plays
- Tears of Rage - (4:15) - 752 plays
- Odds and Ends - (1:47) - 560 plays
- Too Much of Nothing - (3:04) - 560 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online