Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
84 Shouts - 835,798 Scrobbles
During Bob Dylan's Nashville Skyline sessions country legend Johnny Cash stopped by to visit. A friend and label-mate of Dylan's as well as an early supporter of his music, Cash had been recording next door with his own band. The two wound up recording a series of duets, covering Dylan's "One Too Many Mornings" and "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" as well as Cash's own "I Still Miss Someone." None of these were deemed usable, but Cash returned the following day to record more duets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girl from the North Country - (3:42) - 5,555 plays
- You Are My Sunshine - (3:23) - 788 plays
- I Still Miss Someone - (2:31) - 592 plays
- I Walk the Line - (2:44) - 457 plays
- One Too Many Mornings - (4:01) - 236 plays
- Matchbox - (3:13) - 272 plays
- Big River - (2:01) - 238 plays
- That's Alright Mama - (2:50) - 219 plays
- Ring of Fire - (2:29) - 254 plays
- Careless Love - (7:05) - 171 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online