9,448 Shouts - 126,436,631 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, United States) is an American musician, poet and artist whose position in popular culture is unique. Dylan started his musical odyssey in 1959 and much of his best known work is from the 1960s, when he became an informal documentarian and reluctant figurehead of American unrest. Some of his songs, such as "Blowin' in the Wind" and "The Times They Are a-Changin'", became anthems of the anti-war and civil rights movements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like a Rolling Stone - (6:08) - 236,967 plays
- The Times They Are a-Changin' - (3:01) - 166,919 plays
- Blowin' in the Wind - (5:32) - 122,932 plays
- Hurricane - (8:32) - 113,597 plays
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door - (2:31) - 114,126 plays
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (8:52) - 107,916 plays
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - (2:18) - 95,367 plays
- Tangled Up in Blue - (6:50) - 92,194 plays
- I Want You - (3:05) - 90,358 plays
- Just Like a Woman - (4:50) - 73,154 plays