9,567 Shouts - 130,483,664 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, United States) is an American musician, poet and artist whose position in popular culture is unique. Dylan started his musical odyssey in 1959 when he began playing in Dinkytown, Minneapolis while attending the University of Minnesota. Shortly after starting to play he changed his stage name to Bob Dylan, after being influenced by the poetry of Dylan Thomas before legally changing his name in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like a Rolling Stone - (6:08) - 225,200 plays
- The Times They Are a-Changin' - (3:01) - 151,803 plays
- LyricsPistol shots ring out in the bar-room night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees a bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out, "My God, they killed them all"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door - (2:31) - 117,119 plays
- Girl From the North Country - (5:12) - 104,201 plays
- Blowin' in the Wind - (5:32) - 109,464 plays
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (5:26) - 98,198 plays
- Tangled Up in Blue - (6:50) - 83,154 plays
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - (2:18) - 79,194 plays
- I Want You - (3:05) - 83,539 plays