9,540 Shouts - 128,958,374 Scrobbles
Bob Dylan (born Robert Allen Zimmerman on May 24, 1941 in Duluth, Minnesota, United States) is an American musician, poet and artist whose position in popular culture is unique. Dylan started his musical odyssey in 1959 when he began playing in Dinkytown, Minneapolis while attending the University of Minnesota. Shortly after starting to play he changed his stage name to Bob Dylan, after being influenced by the poetry of Dylan Thomas before legally changing his name in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like a Rolling Stone - (6:08) - 230,590 plays
- The Times They Are a-Changin' - (3:01) - 159,737 plays
- LyricsPistol shots ring out in the bar-room night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees a bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out, "My God, they killed them all"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
- LyricsMama take this badge off of me.
I can't use it any more.
It's getting dark, too dark to see
I feel I'm knocking on heaven's door.
Knock knock knocking on heaven's door
- Blowin' in the Wind - (5:32) - 118,922 plays
- Mr. Tambourine Man - (5:26) - 104,795 plays
- Girl From the North Country - (5:12) - 96,029 plays
- Tangled Up in Blue - (6:50) - 87,553 plays
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - (2:18) - 86,145 plays
- I Want You - (3:05) - 88,175 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations