Robert Lee "Bob" Dunn (February 5, 1908 - May 27, 1971) was an American jazz trombonist and a pioneer Western swing steel guitarist.Read More...
He is noted as the first musician to record an electrically amplified instrument—with Milton Brown and His Musical Brownies—in January 1935.
Dunn also played steel guitar in numerous other Western swing groups including those of Cliff Bruner and one of Moon Mullican's earlier bands. Dunn also had his own group, The Vagabonds, featuring Mullican and Cliff Bruner.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Talking Off - 297 plays
- Takin' Off - 142 plays
- Stompin' at the Honky Tonk - 31 plays
- Cheesy Breeze - 36 plays
- Mama's Gone, Goodbye - 24 plays
- Somebody's Been Using That Thing - 16 plays
- Jitterbug Jive - 13 plays
- Blue Skies - 17 plays
- Some of these days - 16 plays
- Truck Driver's Blues - 14 plays