Robert Lee "Bob" Dunn (February 5, 1908 - May 27, 1971) was an American jazz trombonist and a pioneer Western swing steel guitarist.Read More...
He is noted as the first musician to record an electrically amplified instrument—with Milton Brown and His Musical Brownies—in January 1935.
Dunn also played steel guitar in numerous other Western swing groups including those of Cliff Bruner and one of Moon Mullican's earlier bands. Dunn also had his own group, The Vagabonds, featuring Mullican and Cliff Bruner.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Talking Off - 300 plays
- Takin' Off - 146 plays
- Stompin' at the Honky Tonk - 36 plays
- Cheesy Breeze - 39 plays
- Mama's Gone, Goodbye - 26 plays
- Somebody's Been Using That Thing - 17 plays
- Truck Driver's Blues - 16 plays
- Jitterbug Jive - 14 plays
- Some of these days - 18 plays
- Blue Skies - 18 plays