40 Shouts - 217,283 Scrobbles
Bob Catley (born 11 September 1947), is the lead singer with British rock band Magnum and a solo artist in his own right. He is widely considered to be one of the best singers in the melodic rock genre, and is known for his rich, distinctive voice and ability to convey emotion. Catley has started his musical career in band Magnum (founded in 1972). Following Magnum's demise in 1995 and the short-lived Hard Rain project, Catley joined up with Ten vocalist and songwriter Gary Hughes to release the album The Tower (1997), shortly followed by the supporting live album Live At The Gods (1997).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- End of the world - (5:02) - 383 plays
- Dreamers Unite - (6:18) - 299 plays
- We are immortal - (5:43) - 269 plays
- Open your eyes - (4:24) - 256 plays
- One more night - (4:42) - 299 plays
- War in heaven - (4:55) - 208 plays
- Light up my way - (5:41) - 225 plays
- Heat of passion - (5:33) - 214 plays
- Haunted - (4:44) - 193 plays
- You are my star - (4:55) - 225 plays