4 Shouts - 137,208 Scrobbles
Bob Carlisle (born 1956 in Los Angeles, California) is an American Christian singer. He performed with several bands, most notably Allies, before launching his solo career. He is best known for his hit song "Butterfly Kisses", a favorite for father-daughter dances at weddings, which appeared on his third solo album. That album, originally titled Shades of Grace, was later re-released as Butterfly Kisses (Shades of Grace) because of the success of the single.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Butterfly Kisses - (5:39) - 1,684 plays
- You Must have Been An Angel - (4:16) - 45 plays
- On My Way To Paradise - (4:17) - 44 plays
- Father's Love - (4:22) - 38 plays
- Mighty Love - (4:31) - 41 plays
- Living Water - (4:27) - 55 plays
- Butterfly Kisses (The Country Remix) - (5:38) - 48 plays
- Butterfly Kisses - The Country Remix - 32 plays
- Man of His Word - (4:57) - 36 plays
- It Is Well With My Soul - (4:18) - 29 plays