4 Shouts - 135,038 Scrobbles
Bob Carlisle (born 1956 in Los Angeles, California) is an American Christian singer. He performed with several bands, most notably Allies, before launching his solo career. He is best known for his hit song "Butterfly Kisses", a favorite for father-daughter dances at weddings, which appeared on his third solo album. That album, originally titled Shades of Grace, was later re-released as Butterfly Kisses (Shades of Grace) because of the success of the single.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Butterfly Kisses - (5:39) - 2,222 plays
- christmas shoes - 105 plays
- Father's Love - (4:22) - 125 plays
- Man of His Word - (4:57) - 79 plays
- On My Way To Paradise - (4:17) - 58 plays
- Mighty Love - (4:31) - 105 plays
- You Must have Been An Angel - (4:16) - 84 plays
- Living Water - (4:27) - 61 plays
- It Is Well With My Soul - (4:18) - 34 plays
- We Fall Down - (6:22) - 62 plays