5 Shouts - 146,215 Scrobbles
Bob Andy (born Keith Anderson) emerged as a solo star in 1966 with the smash hit "I've Got to Go Back Home", a song which has become a much-loved anthem for Jamaicans. He had served his singing and songwriting apprenticeship with the legendary vocal group THE PARAGONS, which he founded with Tyrone (Don) Evans and Howard Barrett, later joined by John Holt. The Paragons had several hits for producer Coxsone Dodd including the Number One "Love At Last", penned by Bob.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Games People Play - (2:57) - 519 plays
- You Don't Know - (3:16) - 310 plays
- Fire Burning - (3:32) - 318 plays
- Dubbing Home - (4:01) - 247 plays
- Life - (3:42) - 322 plays
- I've Got to Go Back Home - (3:14) - 293 plays
- The Games People Play - (2:56) - 184 plays
- The Sun Shines for Me - (2:08) - 184 plays
- Desperate Lover - (3:58) - 222 plays
- Sun Shines for Me - (4:27) - 110 plays