5 Shouts - 131,757 Scrobbles
Bob Andy (born Keith Anderson) emerged as a solo star in 1966 with the smash hit "I've Got to Go Back Home", a song which has become a much-loved anthem for Jamaicans. He had served his singing and songwriting apprenticeship with the legendary vocal group THE PARAGONS, which he founded with Tyrone (Don) Evans and Howard Barrett, later joined by John Holt. The Paragons had several hits for producer Coxsone Dodd including the Number One "Love At Last", penned by Bob.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Games People Play - (2:57) - 492 plays
- You Don't Know - (3:16) - 359 plays
- Life - (3:42) - 349 plays
- Fire Burning - (3:32) - 302 plays
- I've Got to Go Back Home - (3:14) - 253 plays
- The Sun Shines for Me - (2:08) - 179 plays
- Desperate Lover - (3:58) - 207 plays
- Young Gifted And Black - (3:15) - 141 plays
- The Games People Play - (2:56) - 159 plays
- One Woman - (3:20) - 113 plays