5 Shouts - 135,971 Scrobbles
Bob Andy (born Keith Anderson) emerged as a solo star in 1966 with the smash hit "I've Got to Go Back Home", a song which has become a much-loved anthem for Jamaicans. He had served his singing and songwriting apprenticeship with the legendary vocal group THE PARAGONS, which he founded with Tyrone (Don) Evans and Howard Barrett, later joined by John Holt. The Paragons had several hits for producer Coxsone Dodd including the Number One "Love At Last", penned by Bob.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Games People Play - (2:57) - 520 plays
- You Don't Know - (3:16) - 403 plays
- Life - (3:42) - 434 plays
- I've Got to Go Back Home - (3:14) - 277 plays
- Fire Burning - (3:32) - 321 plays
- The Sun Shines for Me - (2:08) - 207 plays
- Bing Home - Dub - (4:01) - 174 plays
- Desperate Lover - (3:58) - 261 plays
- The Games People Play - (2:56) - 189 plays
- Young Gifted And Black - (3:15) - 119 plays