0 Shouts - 2,513,392 Scrobbles
Bo Burnham (born August 21, 1990 in Hamilton, Massachusetts, United States) is a comedian, musician and singer/songwriter. Burnham originally found fame through YouTube before being signed to Comedy Central Records in 2008.Read More...
Burnham has released three studio albums and an EP: "Bo Fo Sho - EP" (2008), "Bo Burnham" (2009), "Words Words Words" (2010), and "what." (2013).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat's that?
My six song album entitled "Bo Fo Sho" is currently available on iTunes
With three songs that have never been heard on the internet?
Uh, and if I try to pirate it for free I'll get aids?
I would have guessed scurvy.
- LyricsArt is dead, art is dead
Art is dead, art is dead
Entertainers like to seem complicated
But we're not complicated
I can explain it pretty easily
- LyricsIntro (spoken):
I feel like hip hop
used to be a voice for the voiceless,
and now it's become, at least in the mainstream,
a symbol of misogyny, gay panic, fiscal irresponsibility.
- LyricsMy dog's stomach was very upset, so we put him in the car and we went to the vet
And on our way to the vet, we killed a cat
I say, isn't that ironic?
I adopted a child from overseas, to rescue him from child labor factories
And on his very first birthday, we went to Build-A-Bear workshop
- LyricsAll the seats at the Sunday masses,
Filled with the mass's massive asses,
Classes pass as fast as molasses.
Ceremonial reading glasses.
Read a little bit of Leviticus.
- What's Funny - 62,551 plays
- My Whole Family... - 73,085 plays
- Words, Words, Words (Studio) - 86,959 plays
- Oh Bo (Studio) - 84,169 plays
- Ex-Girlfriend / Racial Humor - 41,829 plays