9 Shouts - 53,736 Scrobbles
Blyss was an alternative rock band that would lead to the creation of the band, Lifehouse. Blyss came to life under the sunny skies of Malibu, California. It began when Blyss's lead singer and songwriter, Jason Wade, was 15 years old. At his local church, Wade discovered a love for music and performing along with friends Sergio Andrade and Jon Palmer. There, Wade was introduced to producer Ron Aniello, who helped get the ball rolling for the young musicians. Blyss members Collin Hayden and Aaron Lord joined the band later on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crown of Scars - (4:58) - 209 plays
- Storm - (4:51) - 456 plays
- Cling and Clatter - (4:33) - 197 plays
- Breathing - (4:29) - 245 plays
- Fool - (4:32) - 214 plays
- Mudpie - (5:17) - 181 plays
- Revolution Cry - (6:58) - 172 plays
- What's Wrong With That - (4:44) - 164 plays
- Somewhere In Between - (4:18) - 178 plays
- Trying - (3:56) - 154 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online