9 Shouts - 51,695 Scrobbles
Blyss was an alternative rock band that would lead to the creation of the band, Lifehouse. Blyss came to life under the sunny skies of Malibu, California. It began when Blyss's lead singer and songwriter, Jason Wade, was 15 years old. At his local church, Wade discovered a love for music and performing along with friends Sergio Andrade and Jon Palmer. There, Wade was introduced to producer Ron Aniello, who helped get the ball rolling for the young musicians. Blyss members Collin Hayden and Aaron Lord joined the band later on.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Storm - (4:51) - 273 plays
- Cling and Clatter - (4:33) - 220 plays
- Crown of Scars - (4:58) - 212 plays
- Fool - (4:32) - 255 plays
- Mudpie - (5:17) - 203 plays
- Revolution Cry - (6:58) - 199 plays
- What's Wrong With That - (4:44) - 190 plays
- Trying - (3:56) - 189 plays
- Somewhere In Between - (4:18) - 180 plays
- Breathing - (4:29) - 201 plays