0 Shouts - 50,961 Scrobbles
There are at least eight artists which have used this name:Read More...
1. A pop group consisting of members from five Asian countries
2. An electronic rock musician from Brazil
3. An electronic/jazz group from Bulgaria
4. An alternative rock band from Ohio, United States
5. A pop group from England
6. A pop rock band from Mexico
7. A disco group from the United States
8. A bedroom pop band from Texas
1. Comprised of Alisha, Angeli, Ji Hae, Natsuko and Victoria, Blush is “5 girls from 5 Asian countries,” and they are already enjoying unprecedented success within a short time thanks to their world-class talents and charm. The music of Blush is edgy and fun combining pop, R&B and dance into a unique spin, delivered by five gifted girls on a mission. Blush are the only singers to date, from Asia, to have their first two singles hit #3 (Undivided feat. Snoop Dogg) and #1 (Dance On) on a major US chart.
Within a short period of time, Blush has built a series of strong collaborations starting with opening for Justin Bieber as their first major performance in May, 2011 and followed that sharing the bill and associating with acts such as The Black Eyed Peas, B.o.B., Far East Movement, Jessie J, Diana Ross and Quincy Jones. Their US national TV debut was on the hit show “So You Think You Can Dance” where they were the featured artist along with Snoop Dogg. They’ve also been a featured artist on the soundtrack of the hit Disney Channel TV show “Shake It Up” with their original recording “Up, Up and Away” as well as having their music in the top EA game franchise “The Sims 3 Pets.”
There’s a feeling in pop music when something big is about to happen. The time is now. And that sensation is Blush.
Follow Blush on: Blush Main Site | Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube
http://blushband.com/ | http://facebook.com/blushgroup | http://twitter.com/blushgroup | http://blushgroup.tumblr.com/ | http://youtube.com/blushvideo
2. Blush is a Brazillian electrorock singer-songwriter.
3. Electronic/pop/jazz band from bulgaria
Eli - vox
Panko - bass
Pe - drums/vox
Juli - guitars/programming
4. Formed in 2001 by siblings Matt (drums), Andrew (guitar), and Mary Cushman (vocals) in Ohio, U.S.A.
A year later, the trio along with bassist Brian Risko released a five-song self-titled EP on Surfdog. Both the MTV reality show Tough Enough and the ABC sitcom Eight Simple Rules used Blush's songs (one track each show), which led the band to appear on select Warped Tour dates in 2002 and headline shows on the Tony Hawk's Birdhouse Skateboard Tour.
Jayson Benn became Blush's official bassist in 2003, also Gavin Cushman (the youngest of the Cushman brothers) joined Blush during the writing of their debut album. The recording for this album was completed in late 2005 and released in March 2006 on Rust Records under the name From the Falls to the Path.
5. A 90s girlband from England who had a 1998 single called 'Feel My Vibe'.
6. A mexican Pop Rock band formed by four girls. That is now getting bigger in the Latin territories.
7. Space Disco Group 1970s America
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat you waiting for?
Always holding up the wall
The whole wide world is your stage
Go on now, superstar
I got the beat on lock
- LyricsO o o o o...
O o o o o...
We got our top down, cruisin' round
Hands up, actin' out
It's so loud, they shake the ground
- Letting The Cables Sleep - 1,888 plays
- Lift Off (ROBOT edit) - 900 plays
- Warrior - 2,387 plays
- Undivided (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - 1,154 plays
- In & Out - 739 plays
- Electric - 2,204 plays
- Lift Off - 840 plays
- Ain't Nobody Got Time For That - 1,341 plays